Garner International offers sound professional and constructive advice on interviewing techniques, expectations for interview and advice on finding the right career position for you.
We’d like to introduce to you our range of exclusive personal career coaching services, usually reserved for our board-level executive search prospects. Our Chairman Phil Cunningham and Regional Director Paul Williams offer one-on-one coaching services locally in Singapore, Asia and globally (via Skype), where we assist senior level professionals, in all aspects of career development in support of securing and maintaining that dream job they’ve been working hard towards.
Heads of large organisations globally have a limitless supply of talent to choose from in today’s tough economic climate, so you really do need to stand out from the crowd in today’s global market to get ahead. As you’ll agree, there is no better time to prepare for your next role, than while you are gainfully employed in your current role – so the time to act is now! Allow us work with you to refine your talent and better position you to access the tens of thousands of direct major clients’ contacts which we have built up over many years within the recruitment industry.
Areas we cover in our one-on-one coaching sessions are:
- Career assessment & Strategic career planning
- CV/Profile assessment & CV rewriting approaches
- Online Self-Promotion, Networking & Job Search Optimization
- Interview Tactics
- Negotiating offers
- Tactics for case based interviews (for sales & consulting roles)
- Managing conflict, emotions & assertiveness in the workplace
- Navigating the complex sale process (for sales/Bus Dev roles)
- Practical Emotional Intelligence (EQ) skills for career advancement – developing resilience, empathy, self-awareness
- Managing difficult conversations in the workplace
The types of outcomes you can expect from these sessions range from an increase in the number of initial interviews, improvement in your ability to progress through the recruiting cycle, and greater confidence in workplace that set you up for success in your new role post-probation. If you’re interested in learning more about the content of these sessions and get an idea of the value you’ll gain, our Chairman or Regional Director would be happy to have a 30 minute introductory Skype trial session with you.
Do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information